Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3121

Strange, I still confirm I have the problem on Ubuntu 14.04 x64
This problem is also reported on ElementaryOS Loki

I ve used the tarball not the .dev (may explain)

> import urllib
> dir(urllib)
['__builtins__', '__cached__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__loader__', '__name__', '__package__', '__path__', 'request']
0 Likes

Is this with a fresh install, or do you have packages installed? Perhaps a package is adding something to sys.path?

I checked with both the .deb and the .tar.bz2, both show:

>>> import urllib
>>> dir(urllib)
['__builtins__', '__cached__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__loader__', '__name__', '__package__', '__path__', 'error', 'parse', 'request', 'response']

Here is what the sys.path looks like:

>>> import sys
>>> sys.path
['/home/wbond/Downloads/sublime_text_3', '/home/wbond/Downloads/sublime_text_3/python3.3.zip', '/home/wbond/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages']
0 Likes

Yes, It’s fresh install only few packages has been installed but remove them.
I only keep my settings.

My path is slightly different

['/home/sebastien/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/ssl-linux/st3_linux_x64/libssl-1.0.0',
 '/home/sebastien/sublime_text_3',
 '/home/sebastien/sublime_text_3/python3.3.zip',
 '/home/sebastien/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages',
 '/home/sebastien/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/bz2/st3_linux_x64'
]

Just to be sure, I’ve checked python3.3.zip. “urllib/parse.pyo” is here…
Strange…

0 Likes

3122 is out now and should address the OSX crash.

You’ll still get update notifications on Windows and Linux for 3122, but there aren’t any relevant changes there.

0 Likes

Still freeze with Ruby Slim package

0 Likes

• scrolling weird
  • not sure the github profile links should be displayed as strike-through in the minihtml

Win10 x64 Pro with Build 3122 (x64, portable)

1 Like

Dev Build 3123

Opening the Changelog in Windows when the ST window is not maximized, and is at the very top of the screen, the changelog window is opened out of bounds above the ST window, such that the title bar can’t be seen or clicked on.

0 Likes

Ubuntu 16.04.
Emmet completitions don’t work in this version. Somewhere in the world there is a sad kitty.

0 Likes

What is the resolution of your screen? On Windows 10 x64 1920x1200 I don’t see it. But on my laptop which is also Windows 10 x64, but where the resolution is 2160x1440 I see the same as you. (Links look like strike-through, and scrolling exhibits the same behavior.)

0 Likes

Thanks for the report. I presume you are using a HiDPI setup?

0 Likes

it’s possible to see this behavior on a normal resolution monitor by setting DPI scale to 2.0, restarting ST and opening the changelog

1 Like

ColorHelper 2.0.0

Another user here with intermittent crashes on OS X (10.11.6 El Capitan). My OS X Console reads:

9/15/16 9:30:21.430 AM tccd[72401]: SecTaskLoadEntitlements failed error=22
9/15/16 9:30:21.501 AM Sublime Text[69796]: SecTaskLoadEntitlements failed error=22
9/15/16 9:30:21.501 AM Sublime Text[69796]: SecTaskLoadEntitlements failed error=22

Just installed 3122, will report back if it doesn’t clear up the intermittent crashes.

0 Likes

Yes, this is on a Surface Pro 4.

0 Likes

Try installing Package Control.

Before installing it, in buld 3121 and 3122, urllib contains parse. As soon as I install Package Control in build 3121 or 3122, urllib no longer contains parse.

This is on ElmentaryOS Loki, based on Ubuntu 16.04 x64, all of it doing clean installs and removing "~/config/sublime-text-3"

0 Likes

I have Package Control installed (3.2.0-beta2) on build 3121 with a fresh copy of Ubuntu 14.04 and don’t have trouble with urllib.

Can you inspect the __path__ and __loader__ attributes?

Package Control: No updated packages
Package Control: Urllib HTTPS Debug General
  Closing connection to packagecontrol.io on port 443 after 1 request
>>> import urllib
>>> dir(urllib)
['__builtins__', '__cached__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__loader__', '__name__', '__package__', '__path__', 'error', 'parse', 'request', 'response']
>>> urllib.__path__
['/home/wbond/Downloads/sublime_text_3/python3.3.zip/urllib']
>>> urllib.__loader__
<zipimporter object "/home/wbond/Downloads/sublime_text_3/python3.3.zip">
0 Likes

Awesome.

Installing the beta you mention works flawlessly. I was clicking on preferences>Package Control to install. I can confirm this urllib.parse issue happens then, and also that it doesn’t happen with 3.2.0-beta2.

Thanks for your support!

0 Likes

On Windows I can see tearing when scrolling view slowly using mini map. Not sure if that’s new or was there for a while.

0 Likes

`>>> import urllib
>>> dir(urllib)
['__builtins__', '__cached__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__loader__', '__name__', '__package__', '__path__', 'request']`

many plugins is not working

App: sublime text 3 3124
Platform: 16.04 LTS

0 Likes

(This is an old build.)

That said, check urllib.__file__ and urllib.__loader__.

0 Likes

>>> urllib.__file__
'/opt/sublime_text/python3.3.zip/urllib/__init__.pyo'
>>> urllib.__loader__
<zipimporter object "/opt/sublime_text/python3.3.zip">
>>> urllib.__path__
['/opt/sublime_text/python3.3.zip/urllib']
0 Likes