Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3102

I too have Soda. Mine is working fine. Thanks for that fix!!

The problem that I have is that I cannot auto-update. ST3 is installed in default location. I get the already reported ‘cannot rename’ error.

I am thinking of moving my installation off the root of C. Probably just c:\st3\

Cheers again on the awesome updates!!

EDIT:
Confirmed, putting it in c:\st3\ allowed auto-updates to function.

0 Likes

Thank you for the file change enhancements. Everything seems to be working correctly on my end based on a few quick tests. I’ll know for sure if I am running into any issues once I start work tomorrow. Looking forward to getting the next beta. I know the group of developers I work with will enjoy some of the features I have been able to enjoy for the past few month. Keep up the great work!

0 Likes

Thanks Jon for fixing RE and Find in Files so quickly, works like a charm.

As you look at ST issues, could you try to resolve the issue with sidebar opened files going crazy when changing order by API ?

0 Likes

Error: plugin_host still exist…

0 Likes

As someone else asked you in the other thread:
which " this same action"? which OS are you on?
just saying that plugin_host crashes is not enough for debug…

0 Likes

Hi jps, good to see you are back!
Since you are working on the panels / status bar … Would you add an option to keep the search replace bar open when searching in files, the search panel will close when the search executes.

0 Likes

Here is another edge case with RegExp that I can repro https://github.com/SublimeTextIssues/Core/issues/1007

0 Likes

There is a problem when the lenght of the status line text exceeds some limit.

The problem can be reproduced by entering the following in the Sublime console:

view.set_status('_long', 'i'*300)

After this, the status line remains blank:

1 Like

I see this from time to time. Plugins can cause this to happen. A ST fix would be nice.

0 Likes

It worked fine with the previous regular non-dev Build 3083.

0 Likes

I think I’ve had this for ages, so not sure why it wouldn’t happen in <=3083.

0 Likes

Happened to me zillion of times on previous versions, I didn’t test in the new one.

0 Likes

Is build 3102 basically the same as 3103 while 3103 is just labeled as beta?

0 Likes

Yes, 3103 is the same as 3102, just on the beta channel instead of the dev channel. Changing from 3102 to 3103 will just move you to receive updates slower, it won’t add any features or fixes.

1 Like

What platform are you running on? If it’s Windows, are you in High-DPI mode?

0 Likes

Yes, running on Windows, but no High-DPI mode.

0 Likes

Jon,

do you have any plans to fix the IME issues on Windows? It used to be that the editing could be done in ST’s view, but since a long while you get an IME popup window to type in. It’s quite disruptive for when you have to have edit multi-lingual text. If need be, I can provide you with screenshots to highlight what I mean. Happens with, at least, Japanese.

1 Like

@Markus_Gritsch, Windows status bar rendering of long text will be fixed in the next dev build, thanks for the report.

@asmodai A screenshot would be great

1 Like

In centos 7, sublime can not enter Chinese

@jps

IME under Windows

There is an issue which causes the IME window to appear in a wrong position.
The correct position should be at the cursor just like typing English.

By the way, this plugin (IMESupport) fixes the issue.

ibus and fcitx under Linux (or at least Ubuntu)

There is another input method issue for ibus and fcitx under Linux which makes them totally unusable.
And someone gives it a solution here.

2 Likes

A question about keyboard layout switching (Sublime text 3 Linux)
Dev Build 3104

I do really wish it to be solved without IMESupport plugin.

1 Like