Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3071

in the changelog and thought you might have fixed this bug I reported a couple of days ago.
but I still have this bug!
It’s a different issue, but I do have yours on the list of things to look at[/quote]

How about this major bug: github.com/SublimeTextIssues/Core/issues/571 ?
I mentioned it on your return post, but did not get any response.

0 Likes

Since I updated one of my Linux boxes with build 3071, ST3 takes like 25 seconds to startup, anyone else noticed something like that?

It doesn’t happens in my OS X by the way.

0 Likes

A trivial to implement feature:

sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/2 … -settings/

0 Likes

[quote=“simonzack”]A trivial to implement feature:

sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/2 … -settings/[/quote]

New windows are opened using the same size as the last window, I don’t plan to add a setting to change this.

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

[quote=“simonzack”]A trivial to implement feature:

sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/2 … -settings/[/quote]

New windows are opened using the same size as the last window, I don’t plan to add a setting to change this.[/quote]

But they aren’t, on my windows & linux new windows always opened with the same small size no matter what size the editor window is. I’m on build 3065.

0 Likes

Not really, sometimes things are forgotten (when remember_full_screen is set true). Here is a repro (I’m on Win 8.1):

1. resize a window to whatever size you’d like
  2. make the editor full screen
  3. close the editor (while full screen; we’re assuming there is only one instance here)
  4. when you reopen the editor try to open a new window
  5. Admire the full screen size window (but not maximized)
0 Likes

[quote=“iamntz”]
Not really, sometimes things are forgotten (when remember_full_screen is set true). Here is a repro (I’m on Win 8.1):

1. resize a window to whatever size you’d like
  2. make the editor full screen
  3. close the editor (while full screen; we’re assuming there is only one instance here)
  4. when you reopen the editor try to open a new window
  5. Admire the full screen size window (but not maximized)[/quote]

I can not reproduce this on Win7. I need to maximize the window between 1 and 2. This also leads to the following, which shows the underlying issue better:

1. resize to any size
  2. maximize the window
  3. enter full screen mode
  4. leave full screen mode
  5. un-maximize window and get the “full screen size but not maximized” window

I believe this also makes the new window pop up in fullscreen because the dimensions of the initial window were changed.

0 Likes

I can reproduce neither iamtnz’s nor FicheteFoll’s scenario: neither sequence of steps got me a full-size-but-not-maximized window. Windows 8.0, single monitor setup.

0 Likes

Here is a full video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4G1VYuH-40

0 Likes

The Windows fullscreen-but-not-fullscreen window size after toggling a maximised window fullscreeen should be resolved in the next build.

0 Likes