Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3069

Okay, I edited the original post with a couple of improvements. Added support for !(). Combined the path/query stuff. And disallow http://.www.

Feel free to make suggestions. I obviously don’t restrict what can come before the URL, maybe that is something that is important. Maybe a simple \b at the beginning would be fine. Maybe urls that contain unicode would be desired etc. I guess that the is real point, a regex’s quality is measured by your use case.

I mean, you can go crazy with something like this I found online:

_^(?:(?:https?|ftp)://)(?:\S+(?::\S*)?@)?(?:(?!10(?:\.\d{1,3}){3})(?!127(?:\.\d{1,3}){3})(?!169\.254(?:\.\d{1,3}){2})(?!192\.168(?:\.\d{1,3}){2})(?!172\.(?:1[6-9]|2\d|3[0-1])(?:\.\d{1,3}){2})(?:[1-9]\d?|1\d\d|2[01]\d|22[0-3])(?:\.(?:1?\d{1,2}|2[0-4]\d|25[0-5])){2}(?:\.(?:[1-9]\d?|1\d\d|2[0-4]\d|25[0-4]))|(?:(?:[a-z\x{00a1}-\x{ffff}0-9]+-?)*[a-z\x{00a1}-\x{ffff}0-9]+)(?:\.(?:[a-z\x{00a1}-\x{ffff}0-9]+-?)*[a-z\x{00a1}-\x{ffff}0-9]+)*(?:\.(?:[a-z\x{00a1}-\x{ffff}]{2,})))(?::\d{2,5})?(?:/^\s]*)?$_iuS

But I think I was just looking for something that worked well enough in my particular use cases.

0 Likes

Currently, I usecode?(\w.-]+).[a-z]{2,6}(.|/)\S*[/code]

0 Likes

Great to see Sublime going strong again :smiley:

Now, I would like to see AutoComplete window cycle from bottom to top and reverse, it’s frustrating to pop the AC window knowing the element I want is at the end of the list and having to press many times the down arrow key. Please Jon at least add an option in preferences to set this behaviour.

Also, would like to see draging a block of text with mouse to top or bottom of the buffer activate scroll, this is standard behaviour in other editors.

Thanks,
Joao

0 Likes

dragging a block of text with the mouse at the top or bottom of the buffer should activate scrolling

I would like that too. And perhaps enable use of the mouse scroll wheel in this specific context.

0 Likes

I’ve got a reproducible hang in the latest dev build:

First I thought just opening a regexp (typing /) in a Ruby source file would trigger it, but then it also happened when opening a string literal (typing ").

After typing one or two more character Sublime hangs reproducibly for me.

Hang report: gist.github.com/MSch/12a32e5547699b015256

0 Likes

I’m getting frequent lockups with 3069 (Windows). 3066 was fine.

It seems to be related to the use of backspace, although that might just be coincidence.

UPDATE: consistently reproducible by typing " directly in front of an identifier (JavaScript). Sometimes happens with ’ as well.

UPDATE 2: fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling BracketHighlighter. Thanks to @facelessuser for the suggestion.

0 Likes

I found some issue with the goto definition, not sure exactly when the issue was introduced:

• Use layout with two column
  • in the first column open a file with reference to a symbol defined in more than one file
  • in the second column open the first of the files containing the definition
    Now if you use goto definition, it open the panel to select the file in the second column (so far so good), but:
  • if you press enter this does not close the panel, you have to click inside the view and hit escape.
  • if you use arrow keys to go to other files it correctly open it, pressing enter change it from a transient to a new tab, but again the panel does not close by itself.
    This does not happen when the file is in the same layout column.
0 Likes