An update YAY! Most wanted features of these months(?) without updates:
- Ability to filter from search results certain folders such .git, but display these in sidebar.... (I've a project with a .git folder with 4000 files and the real project has 300 files, everytime I search for something it says: searching in 4300 files.. instead of skipping the 4000 files)
- If a very long line is going to be shown in a search result please try to crop it.
- When folding a piece of code, likely a large one, a click in the minimap will make the whole screen to "jump" causing confusion. Please sync the minimap after folding/unfolding something.
Everything works really great here B-)
I've had a problem with indexing, but it was my fault, one of the folders in the project was updated with new files constantly, and that triggered the indexing multiple times keeping the CPU usage high. Maybe adding the ability to blacklist certain folders from the index..
Ahh, I've a problem, a real one, the sidebar selection is problematic a non intuitive. Almost all the times when selecting multiples files, you will end with at least one selected file or folder that you don't want in the selection.. the selection of the sidebar is lost every time we focus a file, that is........!! a bug. Imagine you switch of tab and you lost your buffer selection.. I feel exactly that.
- Open any file from sidebar, that file will receive a "selection"(because is highlighted) [any other selection you have had will be trashed.]
- Now select a bunch of unrelated file with control. The first file that is opened in a tab, is still selected. I guess you may want to highlight it but not as a selection. If you don't notice the file is selected(because of scrolling in the sidebar to some other place) you may end deleting it or moving it to an unrelated place.. just that, we already discussed this in another thread. The same still apply for me, this tree has a very special behaviour that after my years using it, I still don't like it and I think is wrong.