Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3049

github.com/facelessuser/ScopeHu … er.py#L264

0 Likes

@castles @quodibilet !@#$ I do that in a lot of plugins. Now anytime the preference gets saved…#$%!..I have to patch a bunch of plugins…I’m done for the night… :imp:

0 Likes

@faceless

I think the old behaviour will be restored soon enough

0 Likes

@castles your probably right. I hope so, because I am not in the mood to patch any of these plugins right now. I figure if the behavior still stands by the end of the week I’ll start doing something.

0 Likes

Moving the addition to a set_timeout ought to do the trick if it comes to that

0 Likes

The solution isn’t a big deal. I’m just a little irritated that in one update so many plugins just went up in flames. Its not really Jon’s fault either because he doesn’t really know how everyone uses the API.

0 Likes

The settings change issue should be fixed now in 3052

0 Likes

I can confirm that Phpcs does not freeze anymore. Thanks jps!

0 Likes

I can confirm this as well. The freezing issue triggered by ScopeHunter when the settings changed is resolved with 3052 (tested on Windows).

One of these days @jps will remove the menu bar on Linux and I will be the happiest monkey in the jungle :smiley:

0 Likes

That’d make two happiest monkeys. We could start a happy tribe :smiley:

0 Likes

Nice, 3052 fixes it. Now I don’t have to go on a rampage :smile:.

0 Likes

Not sure when this was introduced but when I restart SublimeText it reorders the tabs in alphabetical order. For me this is not a desired behaviour (I get used to the position a certain files is at). Is it possible to turn this off?

0 Likes

Can you please look at this BUG. It prevents me from being able to use “Open Recent” list and I would really like to be able to use the Recent list.
- Files not added to Open Recent list on App Close

0 Likes