Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3014

You have forgotten this setting in the Default/Preferences.sublime-settings.

Edit: @bizoo There is already a setting, just set “always_show_minimap”: true

0 Likes

Bug: I’m getting html tag autocompletions in meta.tag scope.

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

• Minimap view rectangle auto hides, and only displays on mouse over. This is an experimental change, I’d like feedback from anyone who thinks this is for the worse.[/quote]

For a window with a 1x1 row/column layout the change is merely a bit distracting. For multi-column layouts the minimap loses nearly all of its utility (at least for the way I use it).

0 Likes

Okay I made a gif to show my auto-complete problem

In ST3 I get <acronym as an auto-complete which is way off.

Here is the auto-complete code, it’s the same for both ST2 and ST3
github.com/SublimeText/ColdFusi … -plugin.py

0 Likes

Strange, I am on Windows and jump back doesn’t seem to work. German keyboard (notebook, so can’t check numpad), and alt± does nothing. The menu entry does nothing either.

jps, while you are at quick panel stuff, have you considered the following two changes / features:

1.) Keep open quick panels open when you alt+tab away from the Sublime window. At the moment, Command Palette stays open, all others close. Strangely inconsistent.

2.) Add a command to reopen the last instance of Go to … , with saved input

0 Likes

3014 keeps asking me for permissions every time I save a file. 3013 did not.

0 Likes

In a project with source files written in several programming languages is there any way, so that “go to definition” only lists possible Defintion in Files written in the same language?

0 Likes

Mac OSX.8.2
Build 3014 crashes after the following actions:

• open a file
  • do some actions
  • click on the red dot to close the window
    -> after a second ST3 crashes

Piero

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]Dev Build 3014

• Minimap view rectangle auto hides, and only displays on mouse over. This is an experimental change, I’d like feedback from anyone who thinks this is for the worse.[/quote]

Im not a fan of auto hide the minimap view rectangle but keeping the option “always_show_minimap” setted to false by default should make everyone happy… especially me :smile:

Otherwise, great job jps!

0 Likes

[quote=“handycam”][attachment=0]Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 3.44.33 PM.png[/attachment]

3014 keeps asking me for permissions every time I save a file. 3013 did not.[/quote]

I’m getting this too (on OSX). I solved it by disabling atomic_save.

0 Likes

What happened to Encode Special Characters?

0 Likes

You just set that to false in prefs?

0 Likes

[quote=“handycam”]

You just set that to false in prefs?[/quote]

Yep.

0 Likes

In addition, with always_show_minimap: true, draw_minimap_border: true does not work at all.

0 Likes

[quote=“pierre”]Mac OSX.8.2
Build 3014 crashes after the following actions:

• open a file
  • do some actions
  • click on the red dot to close the window
    -> after a second ST3 crashes

Piero[/quote]

Same here on 10.7. Crash log: gist.github.com/schlamar/084c1d9aeedd29fa30da

0 Likes

I just noticed that in addition to the disappearance of Encode Special Characters… what happened to case conversion? I see greyed out menu items under Edit > Convert Case, but that’s it.

0 Likes

Just thought I’d let you know that OS X Unity is jumping to line numbers after your fix, and the new C# package is great thanks!

0 Likes