Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2158

Since updating to this one, the wrong version of ruby is used when I buid .rb files : I got 1.8.7 that is the default one on my mac (in /usr/bin/ruby) and I ilstalled other versions using rvm. The one that is in my PATH is the 1.9.3 and this was the one used by sublime text prior to the update.

0 Likes

Just FYI, this build breaks at least one tab trigger in the SCSS bundle. Tabbing “+” no longer auto converts to “@include”.

Verified working in 2157.

0 Likes

How do we add to the current HTML tag list?
I’d like to add cfml tags to the new <,tab shortcut.

0 Likes

@atomi, the html tag list is found in Packages/HTML/html_completions.py. There is a list of snippets in the file that you can add to.

0 Likes

Okay, you think I can add to the TagCompletions using in another plugin? I’d like to just add them in a Coldfusion package.

0 Likes

2158 startup speed is amazon. It shows the ui within 1s, but frozen 2-3s, the cursor disappeared for a short while but soon came back.

Is this behavior normal?

My system is win 7 64bit.

Btw, Zencoding works well in my machine.

0 Likes

@atomi Yeah. Just make a cfml_completions.py and include your expansions in on_query_completions like the html plugin.

0 Likes

@jps

This update is awesome. It definitely feels faster. Autocomplete has been working great for me (though zencoding seems to be broken as previously noted).

0 Likes

@C0D312 That worked nicely; thanks man. :smile:

0 Likes

[quote=“MrMartineau”]It could easily be something that I’m doing wrong or a setting that I’ve changed, but some of my snippets are no longer working in this version. It may have happened on another recent build but as I have not done too much coding recently, I am not sure.

To give an example, I have a jQuery bundle installed & there’s a tabstop after entering ‘$’ which should change it to this: $('').

I will test with other things & update this post, but it would be really useful to know if others are having the same issues.[/quote]

A lot of my snippets also stopped working. Mine also work with a “special character” as tab trigger. For instance:

<snippet> <content><![CDATA[<%= ${1} %>$2]]></content> <tabTrigger>=</tabTrigger> <scope>text.html.ruby, text.haml</scope> <description>ERB <%= %> tag</description> </snippet>

If I change the trigger from “=” to say, “abc”, it works.

(btw, anyone know a better way to insert <%= %> ERB tags?)

0 Likes

try this: { "args": { "contents": "= $0 %>" }, "command": "insert_snippet", "context": { "key": "selector", "match_all": true, "operand": "source.ruby", "operator": "equal" }, { "key": "preceding_text", "operator": "regex_match", "operand": ".*<%", "match_all": true } ], "keys": "=" ] },

0 Likes

Anyone face with bug like mention in this topic: Error with Dev Build 2158 ?

0 Likes

C0D312: I’m trying to figure out how to do ERB <%= %> in sublime text and what you showed looks great. If I could only figure out where to put it. I tried it in zencoding/default(Windows).sublime-keymap and got nothing out of it. Can you suggest where it is supposed to go :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes