Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2147

Jon: OK, so I checked, and indeed function arguments in Python are Italicized. Sorry for not noticing this—it was a bit subtle at a small font size, and I really was looking for italicized comments, like I saw in a screenshot someone posted.

Also, in LaTeX, function arguments are again italicized, which is nice. However, I was hoping that e,g, \emph{…} and \textbf{…} would also be shown in Italics and bold respectively, as in Textmate. That doesn’t seem to be happening. I guess one would have to tweak the LaTeX grammar file…

0 Likes

This change:

• OSX: When editing files you don’t have permission to edit, you’ll be prompted for elevated privileges to save the file. This enables editing of /etc/hosts, for example.

Is sort of not right… it prompts for all files without write permissions.

Shouldn’t it only prompt for files that are owned by somebody else (user AND group) and without write permissions?

If you’ve got your code under source control - not having write permissions is normal and prompting for elevated privileges to save the file is not the best way to handle it.

0 Likes

[quote=“C0D312”]@captaincrowbar,

File > Reopen with encoding.[/quote]

Isn’t there a way to disable it permanently? Crap, that’s going to be a huge pain in the rear :frowning:

0 Likes

If thats what you want you can still use the hex viewer plugin.

0 Likes