Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2144

Thanks for updating the soda theme but I really hope the dirty files change gets reverted. It’s much harder to tell if files have changed now, especially if you have “show_tab_close_buttons” set to true. Often the tab is much wider than the filename. Before I just had to take a peek at the filename to see if there was a dot behind it. Combining 2 functions (close/modified) into 1 is not a good idea in this case in my opinion. I went back to build 2143.

0 Likes

I don’t use Tabs so I don’t care about it, but for the sidebar the dirty indicator is way better now.

0 Likes

I don’t want to be offensive, but i think it is actually a pretty good idea because you normally don’t want to close a modified file or you do it intentionally.

0 Likes

Not offensive at all. Everyone has their preference :smile:. I understand what you are saying but it depends on how you work. I often have quite a few files open and need to run those from outside Sublime which means I need to save them but don’t want to close them. So saving and closing are two very separate things in my case.

That said, am trying build 2144 again and am slowly starting to get used to it. Just have to look in a different place but it’s a hard habit to break. Might turn off the close buttons. Who knows, might even start to like it.

0 Likes

The Title Case command still doesn’t work quite right. If you highlight multiple lines it misses the first character on every line but the first:

[quote]lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur
adipiscing elit. suspendisse vel lorem
non elit imperdiet porttitor. quisque
vel nunc dui. donec elementum laoreet
felis id eleifend. donec enim velit,
suscipit id volutpat ut, interdum.[/quote]

Gives you:

[quote]Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet, Consectetur
adipiscing Elit. Suspendisse Vel Lorem
non Elit Imperdiet Porttitor. Quisque
vel Nunc Dui. Donec Elementum Laoreet
felis Id Eleifend. Donec Enim Velit,