Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2133

Interesting issue. I get that too.

0 Likes

It is possible to let the arrows at least on collapsed blocks?

0 Likes

Another odd issue I’m experiencing.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2
Build 2133

If I resize the Sublime Text 2 editor window wider and narrower using the right hand edge, one of the following situations can occur:

• If the mini-map is hidden, the cursor goes into mouse down lock and forms a text selection, that tracks the cursor even though the cursor is up. Clicking the mouse will release the selection and returns to normal editing.

• If the mini-map is visible, and the issue triggers, text can’t be typed at the cursor until Escape is pressed or the cursor is clicked inside the edit area.

The issue doesn’t always trigger, but it does occur about 50% of the time when doing the resize.

Is this a Lion issue or something with Sublime Text?

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.[/quote]

No, I’m using a modified version of the Twilight theme. But simply updating the Soda theme from github made them magically appear, thanks for the hint. Much better now!

0 Likes

However, code folding is not working properly for me:

If there is a nested if statement inside another if (or elseif) in PHP, folding the topmost if will fold up until the nested if (which is part of that first conditional and should be folded as well).

Furthermore, the nested if does not get a folding triangle in the gutter. You can still fold the nested if via the keyboard shortcuts, but this issue: Code folding problem in build 2126 is still present and I think it’s unexpected behaviour.

I believe this might have been mentioned either in this thread or another one, but I never heard any definitive comments on it.

Thanks for the great development on this software, I truly believe this can be the best editor out there.

0 Likes

The “Find in Folder…” option in the sidebar doesn’t work any more. It seems like it should populate the Where field but does not and the entire project is searched.

0 Likes