Thanks for the release. I'm still amazed by the release cycle (at least two releases per week )
Few ideas on how to improve code folding:
- one key for toggling ( f1 i think is not used for anything now )
- define my own folding rules (in e-text i had a css rule that fold the code between /* @group / and / @end */ or smth like that.
- adding folding icons on gutter that allows to (un)fold code based on brackets, indents (for py/ruby/whaeva languages) and rules.
- double click on the folding icon should open the fold, no mater if i double click at the begining or at the end of the folded code.
- hovering folded code icon should display a tooltip with the ... folded code. I think textmate has this feature, but i'm not sure.
There, my dreams about folding
There are few things on brackets too that i would like improved (and i bet i'm not the only one!):
- adding an outline option
- adding a background option
- different styles per bracket style (not very important tho)
- would be great if bracket styles (underline/foreground/etc) can be set from options files, not from theme.