Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2101

Ah, syntax in the staus bar. And indentation. I love. :mrgreen:

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

Oops! I’ll change the bindings again for the next version. Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down is no longer available on Lion, as Ctrl+Arrow keys are now the default keys for mission control (and annoyingly, it also eats ctrl+shift+arrow keys, which do the same thing as the unshifted version, just slower).

Next dev build won’t be until next week though, as I’m off on a short holiday until the 18th.[/quote]

Strange… maybe because I’ve done an upgrade install it didn’t set those shortcuts by default? Thanks though! and have a good holiday!

0 Likes

I also don’t see the ctrl-up/down (or ctrl-shift-up/down) on my install of Lion.

ctrl-left/right do change Spaces (which I find really odd, having such a low-level keyboard shortcut for changing your space), but up/down were not set by default.

0 Likes

Would very much appreciate a setting for this, as my intended behavior for this is to select the neighboring file since that is what I’m used to from e.g. Firefox. The current behavior also makes it harder to close a bunch of files at once if they weren’t all used in the order I want to close them.

0 Likes

[quote=“firejdl”]

Would very much appreciate a setting for this, as my intended behavior for this is to select the neighboring file since that is what I’m used to from e.g. Firefox. The current behavior also makes it harder to close a bunch of files at once if they weren’t all used in the order I want to close them.[/quote]

Did this behavior ever get a setting? I just scoured the forums and config files, unable to locate anything like “on_close_select_next_file_in_stack”: true (or something named better! ha).

This behavior has been driving me nuts lately. I open a lot of files throughout the day, and then when I want to close many tabs in sequence, it jumps all over the place (based on the stack order), instead of selecting an adjacent tab on close.

0 Likes