Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2041

Snippets don’t trigger on non-alphanumeric triggers. This was introduced in the recent snippet rework, it’s on the TODO list to enable it again.

0 Likes

Thanks for confirming this :smile:

0 Likes

[quote=“RNHurt”]I’m on OS X and switching between tabs with the keyboard shortcut is not working reliably. Previously, using CMD+SHIFT+} to go to the next tab worked very well but after this update it seems to break when ST2 loses focus. I’m forced to go to the File->Switch Files->Next File menu item and then the keyboard shortcuts seem to start working again.

I can’t reproduce the problem with 100% certainty and at first I thought it was my imagination. But it’s happened several times in the past several hours and I’m pretty sure its a bug. If there is a better place to file a bug report please let me know and I’ll make it official. :smile:
[/quote]

Build 2042 solved this problem.

Thanx!
Richard

0 Likes

Bug report in OS X:
With no windows open:

• Create a new document (creates a new window)

• Open Goto Anything

• Press cmd+w twice (once to close the document, once to close the window)

Sublime Text 2 crashes.

Also, in Google Chrome, pressing cmd+l with no open windows will create a new window and then focus on the address bar there. Could similar behavior be added to Sublime Text? I.e., if I press cmd+p with no open windows, it’d be nice if a window could open to show the panel, or if the panel could show without a window. That’s how I hit this bug—I hit cmd+n to make a new window just so I could hit cmd+p to bring up the panel and cmd+w to close the temporary document I made.

0 Likes

[quote=“adzenith”]Bug report in OS X:
With no windows open:

• Create a new document (creates a new window)

• Open Goto Anything

• Press cmd+w twice (once to close the document, once to close the window)

Sublime Text 2 crashes.
[/quote]

I can’t replicate this, could you send me the crash dump next time it happens?

0 Likes

I sent you the crash dump.
Thanks!

0 Likes