Sublime Forum

Debug symbols for Sublime Text build 3126 to figure out from where crash is coming

Debug symbols for Sublime Text build 3126 to figure out from where crash is coming

The sublime_text.pdb contains the debug information required to find the source for the module sublime_text.exe. Here is the dump file from some minutes ago 0da59252-a207-4167-89b5-11ac72f389a1.zip.

The exepction is always the same:

Process Name:    sublime_text.exe : D:\User\Dropbox\Applications\SoftwareVersioning\SublimeText\sublime_text.exe
Process Architecture:    x86
Exception Code:    0xC0000005
Exception Information:    The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

Who is developing Sublime Text build 3126 may know what is causing this with the stack trace call from the dump file?

1. What Sublime was doing at the time of the crash?
  2. What forwards was it calling?
  3. If it was the plugin_host.exe crashing then it is package?
  4. What can I do to debug Sublime Text build 3126 without its source code?
  5. Does you who own the source code, looking at it the dump file may in-light something?
  6. Does may Sublime Text build 3126 came with debug Symbols?

This time what I did to crash was, open Sublime Text build 3126 within 4 files by the hot exit. Before open it I was sending Sublime Text build 3126 to perform operations on the big file within 1.500.000, however it was taking to long, then I started killing Sublime Text build 3126. Fist I killed plugin_host.exe but Sublime Text build 3126 kept hanging. Then I killed sublime_text.exe. I killed plugin_host.exe first because usually if a plugin is hanging, killing plugin_host.exe let the main GUI Sublime Text build 3126 application free. Then I may close it safely.

1. This with 1.500.000 lines (4.8mb)
  2. This with 81.000 lines but not saved on a file, just a new file not saved yet.
  3. A matlab file with 500 lines.
  4. A python plugin with 50 lines.

After open Sublime Text build 3126 on the 4th file (50 lines) I right clicked on close button for the file within 1.500.000. Then it instantly crashed and generated the dump file presented. I still do not know if I succeed on clicking on the close button due the crash speed. I think it was while I was holding the mouse button.

The exactly settings I am using for Sublime Text build 3126 may be found on GitHub, receiving daily commits on every change. From the past days I changed my Theme and disabled some packages in hope it would not crash anymore, but It just happened soon as the work load get high (big files, etc).

The crash seems related to work load, from the past 5 days I almost do not used Sublime and when I did, was always with lightweight files and just a few tabs. Soon as I started doing heavy load it crashed. Just before it crash, Sublime Text build 3126 seems to became slower like the FPS drop in games, and then crash.

My computer environment:

1. My system is laptop i3-390M within its 4 cores underclocked 67%, from 2.66GHz to ~ 1GHz.
  2. I never shutdown my computer, Windows 10, currently it is 91 days without restart: (hibernation dayly)
  3. I always to work with my task bar full and there are about 170 programs runninig including the tray icons, etc:

4. My memory load is always high as:
  5. Any other program mime crash beyond Sublime Text build 3126, execept Notepad++ some time due an old incompatible plugin, however I almost do not open Notepad++.
  6. My computer performance is good due its SSD and its good programs, except for most web site ads fulled, they are overkilling for my underclocked CPU.

I only restarted my computer 91 days ago due some updates/new programs messed with the explorer.exe, then its was not working right. After the restart and until today it is ok. And before that, restarts only due the same reason and/or updates which really requeres restart.

Original thread:

1. #1503 Crash while hovering a File Name on the Tab Bar
0 Likes

ST3 spell checker confused by punctuation
Thank you Sublime!

I disabled everything adding them to the ignored list:
ignored_packages: ["Anaconda", "ApplySyntax", "ColorHelper", "DictionaryAutoComplete", "FileManager", "Git", "SublimeCodeIntel", "Theme - Soda", "Vintage", "WordHighlight", "Add Folder To Project", "AdvancedNewFile", "Alignment", "AlignTab", "All Autocomplete", "Anaconda", "ApplySyntax", "Auto Refresh", "AutoFileName", "Better CoffeeScript", "BetterFindBuffer", "BracketHighlighter", "C++ Completions", "C++ Snippets", "C++ Starting Kit", "C++11", "Case Conversion", "Clickable URLs", "Color Highlighter", "ColorHelper", "ColorSchemeEditor", "Column Select", "Compare Side-By-Side", "ConvertToUTF8", "Copy Filepath With Line Numbers", "CopyWithLineNumbersReloaded", "Delete Current File", "DictionaryAutoComplete", "DistractionFreeWindow", "DocBlockr", "DuplicateSelections", "Markdown to BB Code Converter", "Clear Cursors-Carets", "Clipboard Scope Copy", "Default Syntax", "Fix Project Switch-Restart Bug", "Fixed Selections Clear", "Force Rewrite Sublime Settings", "Markdown to BB Code Converter", "Select All Spelling Errors", "SQL Keyword Uppercase", "View Settings Freely", "Edit Preferences", "Emmet", "ExportHtml", "ExtendedTabSwitcher", "Extract Text to File", "File History", "File Rename", "FileDiffs", "FileManager", "Find++", "FindKeyConflicts", "FuzzyFileNav", "Gist", "Git", "GitGutter", "GitHub Markdown Snippets", "Google Spell Check", "GotoLastEditEnhanced", "Highlight Build Errors", "HighlightWords", "Hungry Backspace", "Increment Selection", "Incrementor", "Invert Selection", "LESS", "Line Endings Unify", "Local History", "Markdown Preview", "MarkdownLight", "Matlab Completions", "MatlabFilenameAutoComplete", "MaxPane", "MySQL Snippets", "Non Text Files", "Number King", "Origami", "Package Control", "PackageDev", "PackageResourceViewer", "Path Translator", "PostScript", "Project Specific Syntax Settings", "Qt Completions for C++", "Random Everything", "RecentActiveFiles", "ReIndent", "ScopeAlways", "ScopeHunter", "SQLExec", "SQLTools", "StickySearch", "Sublime Tutor", "sublime-text-2-buildview", "SublimeCodeIntel", "Swift", "Sync View Scroll", "SyncedSideBar", "Syntax Highlighting for Sass", "SyntaxManager", "TabsExtra", "Terminal", "Text Pastry", "Theme - Soda", "Trimmer", "Whitespace", "WordHighlight", "zz File Icons", "amxmodx", "ANSIescape", "BBCode", "Boxy Theme", "BufferScroll", "Package Control", "Preferences Editor", "Side-by-Side Settings", "SideBarEnhancements", "SublimeCodeIntel", "SublimeREPL", "SyncedSideBar", "Theme - Soda", "Theme - SoDaReloaded", "Toolbar"]

And used only the default theme and Sublime Text just crashed again within the same error also know as segmentation fault:

sublime_text.exe: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

Dump file:

1. 42604b87-ea1f-4c55-8fc5-c53607e68cf5.zip

This are all the loaded plugins I just have enabled on the crash moment.:

DPI scale: 1
startup, version: 3126 windows x32 channel: stable
executable: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/sublime_text.exe
working dir: /C/ProgramData/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Atalhos
packages path: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/Data/Packages
state path: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/Data/Local
zip path: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/Packages
zip path: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/Data/Installed Packages
ignored_packages: ... see above.
pre session restore time: 1.63004
loading dictionary Packages/MultiLingual Dictionary/EN_PT.dic
startup time: 3.85404
first paint time: 3.85704
first paint time: 3.85904
reloading plugin Default.auto_indent_tag
reloading plugin Default.block
reloading plugin Default.comment
reloading plugin Default.convert_syntax
reloading plugin Default.copy_path
reloading plugin Default.delete_word
reloading plugin Default.detect_indentation
reloading plugin Default.duplicate_line
reloading plugin Default.echo
reloading plugin Default.exec
reloading plugin Default.fold
reloading plugin Default.font
reloading plugin Default.goto_line
reloading plugin Default.history_list
reloading plugin Default.indentation
reloading plugin Default.install_package_control
reloading plugin Default.kill_ring
reloading plugin Default.mark
reloading plugin Default.new_templates
reloading plugin Default.open_context_url
reloading plugin Default.open_in_browser
reloading plugin Default.pane
reloading plugin Default.paragraph
reloading plugin Default.paste_from_history
reloading plugin Default.profile
reloading plugin Default.quick_panel
reloading plugin Default.run_syntax_tests
reloading plugin Default.save_on_focus_lost
reloading plugin Default.scroll
reloading plugin Default.set_unsaved_view_name
reloading plugin Default.settings
reloading plugin Default.show_scope_name
reloading plugin Default.side_bar
reloading plugin Default.sort
reloading plugin Default.swap_line
reloading plugin Default.switch_file
reloading plugin Default.symbol
reloading plugin Default.transform
reloading plugin Default.transpose
reloading plugin Default.trim_trailing_white_space
reloading plugin CSS.css_completions
reloading plugin Diff.diff
reloading plugin HTML.encode_html_entities
reloading plugin HTML.html_completions
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.00-package_control
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.01-pygments
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.50-backrefs
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.50-markupsafe
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.50-python-markdown
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.50-pyyaml
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.51-python-jinja2
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.55-mdpopups
reloading plugin Default.SyncedSideBarCommand
plugins loaded

I am suspecting these guys:

reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.00-package_control
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.01-pygments
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.50-backrefs
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.50-markupsafe
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.50-python-markdown
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.50-pyyaml
reloading plugin 0_package_control_loader.51-python-jinja2

Especially:

Or may be it is my dictionary file fuzzing around with Hunspell. Note the there are currently crashes associated to the spelling engine:

1. #1484 Strange spell check bug

Also, I never ever close Sublime Text. It is always open, as I do not shutdown my computer, Sublime Text should stays open for days and days. This time was on the exactly moment I was gonna switch a tab. Yesterday crashed while I was moving the mouse over the text near the tabs bar, but not touching it.

0 Likes

I’ll be honest, I highly doubt mdpopups is crashing your system as it shouldn’t be doing anything if all your plugins are disabled. It shouldn’t do anything if no one is calling it. The same could be said for all the dependencies you listed.

All the dependencies you listed are common 3rd party python libraries except for backrefs and mdpopups which I am the author of. All require you to call them for them to do something. If you can give evidence showing these are at fault (the two I’m responsible for), I’ll be happy to look into them, but I have suspicions that it is either something with Sublime itself or something externally.

1 Like

Thanks. If the crash again I am gonna delete everything and to start using the vanilla install without any settings, to be sure it is possible to use it without crash. I hope it do not crash anymore, however now I do not think I removed anything that sensible which could trigger a crash.

For now I disabled more these:

"CSS", "Diff", "HTML", "0_package_control_loader",

1.93a3d4b Completely disabled all non default packages due recent crash.

Now my Sublime Text loading is like this:

startup, version: 3126 windows x32 channel: stable
executable: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/sublime_text.exe
packages path: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/Data/Packages
state path: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/Data/Local
zip path: /D/User/Dropbox/Applications/SoftwareVersioning/SublimeText/Data/Installed Packages
ignored_packages: ["Anaconda", "ApplySyntax", "ColorHelper", "DictionaryAutoComplete", "FileManager", "Git", "SublimeCodeIntel", "Theme - Soda", "Vintage", "WordHighlight", "Add Folder To Project", "AdvancedNewFile", "Alignment", "AlignTab", "All Autocomplete", "Anaconda", "ApplySyntax", "Auto Refresh", "AutoFileName", "Better CoffeeScript", "BetterFindBuffer", "BracketHighlighter", "C++ Completions", "C++ Snippets", "C++ Starting Kit", "C++11", "Case Conversion", "Clickable URLs", "Color Highlighter", "ColorHelper", "ColorSchemeEditor", "Column Select", "Compare Side-By-Side", "ConvertToUTF8", "Copy Filepath With Line Numbers", "CopyWithLineNumbersReloaded", "Delete Current File", "DictionaryAutoComplete", "DistractionFreeWindow", "DocBlockr", "DuplicateSelections", "Markdown to BB Code Converter", "Clear Cursors-Carets", "Clipboard Scope Copy", "Default Syntax", "Fix Project Switch-Restart Bug", "Fixed Selections Clear", "Force Rewrite Sublime Settings", "Markdown to BB Code Converter", "Select All Spelling Errors", "SQL Keyword Uppercase", "View Settings Freely", "Edit Preferences", "Emmet", "ExportHtml", "ExtendedTabSwitcher", "Extract Text to File", "File History", "File Rename", "FileDiffs", "FileManager", "Find++", "FindKeyConflicts", "FuzzyFileNav", "Gist", "Git", "GitGutter", "GitHub Markdown Snippets", "Google Spell Check", "GotoLastEditEnhanced", "Highlight Build Errors", "HighlightWords", "Hungry Backspace", "Increment Selection", "Incrementor", "Invert Selection", "LESS", "Line Endings Unify", "Local History", "Markdown Preview", "MarkdownLight", "Matlab Completions", "MatlabFilenameAutoComplete", "MaxPane", "MySQL Snippets", "Non Text Files", "Number King", "Origami", "Package Control", "PackageDev", "PackageResourceViewer", "Path Translator", "PostScript", "Project Specific Syntax Settings", "Qt Completions for C++", "Random Everything", "RecentActiveFiles", "ReIndent", "ScopeAlways", "ScopeHunter", "SQLExec", "SQLTools", "StickySearch", "Sublime Tutor", "sublime-text-2-buildview", "SublimeCodeIntel", "Swift", "Sync View Scroll", "SyncedSideBar", "Syntax Highlighting for Sass", "SyntaxManager", "TabsExtra", "Terminal", "Text Pastry", "Theme - Soda", "Trimmer", "Whitespace", "WordHighlight", "zz File Icons", "amxmodx", "ANSIescape", "BBCode", "Boxy Theme", "BufferScroll", "Package Control", "Preferences Editor", "Side-by-Side Settings", "SideBarEnhancements", "SublimeCodeIntel", "SublimeREPL", "SyncedSideBar", "Theme - Soda", "Theme - SoDaReloaded", "Toolbar", "CSS", "Diff", "HTML", "0_package_control_loader"]
pre session restore time: 1.08939
loading dictionary Packages/Language - English/en_US.dic
startup time: 1.42739
first paint time: 1.43239
first paint time: 1.43439
reloading plugin Default.install_package_control
reloading plugin Default.settings
reloading plugin Default.SyncedSideBarCommand
plugins loaded

It is really default way. Now the only thing to remove are my settings as shortcuts/keybinding/mousebinding, builders, syntax files and my color scheme file.

0 Likes

SyncedSideBarCommand is definitely not supposed to be part of the Default package.

1 Like

Thanks, when I first saw it though it was stranger that package being default. I looked into, I added it to the unpacked packages folder. It is a small package I wrote to hide the Reveal on Side bar Command when the plugin SyncedSideBar is enabled. But I just noted it is not working. This is the source code: https://github.com/evandrocoan/SublimeTextStudio/blob/fdca177018e703e6d34a9eb0e7770f97e57ef69e/Default/SyncedSideBarCommand.py

For now I will note a bug report for it, and let it there until this test finished. From my last post here, after removing those packages Sublime Text did not crashed yet. I think if it do not crash in one month or may be less it is good to go down after the last packages I disabled.

0 Likes

It crashed again, just with the default packages, but it was different.
The mouse now was passing by around on the center of the screen over some symbols on an Octave project.

So looks like the new feature on_hover or something related to the symbols indexing.
Now I am re-enabling everything, packages, dictionaries, etc, and disabling these two features:

"show_definitions": false,
	"index_files": false,
0 Likes

It is very unlikely index_files since that controls background processes spawning and that isn’t triggered by a mouse. show_definitions controls a popup window with HTML of the source locations. My guess would be that perhaps it is related to minihtml somehow.

At some point I am planning on looking at the dump file to see what it indicates the issue was.

1 Like

Thanks, this was the dump file generated this time. Error for the crash as the same as the other, but may be this time it got a different stack trace.

1. 6c68ed3b-b677-4b9e-9fdb-e0d3654ccc4c.zip

Re-enforcing, I am using Sublime Text Build 3126 X86 on windows 10 X64.

0 Likes

Now it crashed while I was typing, this time it opened the debugger so I was able to get the screenshot of the exactly screen it was when it crashed. It was the second crash today, the first time, I as not typing and the debugger did not opened, the program just vanished closing immediately.

1. ebb824fc-35a0-4407-89d4-304e0ce5e11a.zip 11/12/2016 (~2 hours ago, the current dump file mysteriously was 0 byte size, I guess because I did not saved the Visual Studio Project when I exited the debugger)

Here I was typing position and soon as I hit the last position key stroke n, the debugger opened annoucing the crash:

0 Likes

The crash seems to be is present on both Sublime Text Build 3126 x86 and x64.

1. If I just to do some keystrokes, searches, etc, by the day, takes to Sublime Text to crash in a few days, but also may be in a day.
  2. If I to do several keystrokes, searches, etc, by the hour, takes to Sublime Text to crash in a few hours, but also may be minutes.

Build 3126 crashes

When the Sublime Text 3126 crashes, the error always is:

sublime_text.exe: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

And of course, running it as Administrator mode does not crash because while running in kernel mode Sublime Text can access the whole computer’s memory. This way it will never get segmentation fault, except a bus fault, if Sublime Text tries to access a memory address beyond 2^64 - 1.

It probably has to do with the new GUI features introduced from the build 3114 until 3126. As stated Sublime Text implements its own GUI framework and this way overloading the Sublime Text team developers. Now anychanges to its GUI can potencially make the system crash.

Currently Sublime Text can crash anywhere, anytime, boy it don’t fight fair. A day in their shoes is a day with full fear. Probably related, if not almost the same problem as ST3 crashes frequently since Build 3124, except here it seems to be also crashing while using both x86 and x64 versions of Sublime Text.

1. After a crash, it can crash just a few seconds after re-opened.
  2. It can crash while hitting the search button when you are searching something.
  3. It can crash while you are switching tabs.
  4. It can crash while hovering the mouse on tabs bar or some symbols over the code.

I also noticed before a crash a really weird behavior on the output panel, it just does not showed any output while I was building the program, but it clearly was building as my post build windows was opening.

While using this same build 3126 x86 and settings, themes, color schemes, keybinds on Linux Mint 18 x86, for some weeks I did not remember about any crashes.

Reverting

1. Reverting to Build 3114 x86, stopped Sublime Text from crashing.
  2. I did not change any of my settings, packages, themes, keybindigs, etc.
  3. I just uninstalled Sublime Text build 3126 and installed the Sublime Text build 3114.

However now after one full day and a half of use, Sublime Text 3114 is using about 15GB of RAM’s memory. I did not opened big files, etc, the biggest file I opened was 500KB.

On the last day, while Sublime Text gathered 15GB, I wrote some syntax files, builds files, and color schemes, but mostly what I did working within this environment:

The close button

After I hit the close button, this is Sublime Text closing. Here after hitting 5GB, it freed all at once and closed for good:

Build 3114, Statistics

Build 3114, Memory Use

Build 3114, Properties

Build 3114, Threads

0 Likes

This is how it got within 15GB of RAM’s memory use:

I was programming (writing and saving code) all this time, so every second the memory use was growing. But when Sublime Text is just open without doing nothing, the memory halt growing.

0 Likes

Is this a vanilla install?

0 Likes

No, it is my full install. The same crashing on build 3126. But here on build 3114 it not crashing anymore, just leaking memory, or whatever Sublime Text is doing. At least on build 3114, I can do something about the problem, i.e., restart every few hours.

With build 3126 is was crashing like 10 times a day.

Update:

Right after I restart it and to continue to work as usually, there big not sight for memory leaking:

0 Likes

After I disabled all the packages and let my Sublime Text start up clean like showed bellow, only containing my settings, keybinds and my Notepad++ Color Scheme.

After 6 hours working with Sublime Text (6 hours and 21 minutes), it grow up from 54 MB to 211 MB.

This is much less than it would have grow if all my packages were enabled.
If all my packages have being enabled, it would have been grow about from 125 MB on start up, to ~5GB after 5 hours.

Sublime Text start up plugins

startup, version: 3114 windows x64 channel: stable
ignored_packages: ["Anaconda", "ApplySyntax", "ColorHelper", "DictionaryAutoComplete", "FileManager", "Git", "SublimeCodeIntel", "Theme - Soda", "Vintage", "WordHighlight", "Add Folder To Project", "AdvancedNewFile", "Alignment", "AlignTab", "All Autocomplete", "Anaconda", "ApplySyntax", "Auto Refresh", "AutoFileName", "Better CoffeeScript", "BetterFindBuffer", "BracketHighlighter", "C++ Completions", "C++ Snippets", "C++ Starting Kit", "C++11", "Case Conversion", "Clickable URLs", "Color Highlighter", "ColorHelper", "ColorSchemeEditor", "Column Select", "Compare Side-By-Side", "ConvertToUTF8", "Copy Filepath With Line Numbers", "CopyWithLineNumbersReloaded", "Delete Current File", "DictionaryAutoComplete", "DistractionFreeWindow", "DocBlockr", "DuplicateSelections", "Markdown to BB Code Converter", "Clear Cursors-Carets", "Clipboard Scope Copy", "Default Syntax", "Fix Project Switch-Restart Bug", "Fixed Selections Clear", "Force Rewrite Sublime Settings", "Markdown to BB Code Converter", "Select All Spelling Errors", "SQL Keyword Uppercase", "View Settings Freely", "Edit Preferences", "Emmet", "ExportHtml", "ExtendedTabSwitcher", "Extract Text to File", "File History", "File Rename", "FileDiffs", "FileManager", "Find++", "FindKeyConflicts", "FuzzyFileNav", "Gist", "Git", "GitGutter", "GitHub Markdown Snippets", "Google Spell Check", "GotoLastEditEnhanced", "Highlight Build Errors", "HighlightWords", "Hungry Backspace", "Increment Selection", "Incrementor", "Invert Selection", "LESS", "Line Endings Unify", "Local History", "Markdown Preview", "MarkdownLight", "Matlab Completions", "MatlabFilenameAutoComplete", "MaxPane", "MySQL Snippets", "Non Text Files", "Number King", "Origami", "Package Control", "PackageDev", "PackageResourceViewer", "Path Translator", "PostScript", "Project Specific Syntax Settings", "Qt Completions for C++", "Random Everything", "RecentActiveFiles", "ReIndent", "ScopeAlways", "ScopeHunter", "SQLExec", "SQLTools", "StickySearch", "Sublime Tutor", "sublime-text-2-buildview", "SublimeCodeIntel", "Swift", "Sync View Scroll", "SyncedSideBar", "Syntax Highlighting for Sass", "SyntaxManager", "TabsExtra", "Terminal", "Text Pastry", "Theme - Soda", "Trimmer", "Whitespace", "WordHighlight", "zz File Icons", "amxmodx", "ANSIescape", "BBCode", "Boxy Theme", "BufferScroll", "Package Control", "Preferences Editor", "Side-by-Side Settings", "SideBarEnhancements", "SublimeCodeIntel", "SublimeREPL", "SyncedSideBar", "Theme - Soda", "Theme - SoDaReloaded", "Toolbar", "CSS", "Diff", "HTML", "0_package_control_loader", "Default.SyncedSideBarCommand"]
pre session restore time: 1.69864
loading dictionary Packages/Language - English/en_US.dic
startup time: 2.47864
first paint time: 2.51564
first paint time: 2.51864
Error loading scope:text.html.basic: Unable to find syntax file for scope text.html.basic in Packages/BBCode/BBCode.sublime-syntax
Error loading scope:source.css: Unable to find syntax file for scope source.css in Packages/BBCode/BBCode.sublime-syntax
Error loading scope:source.postscript: Unable to find syntax file for scope source.postscript in Packages/BBCode/BBCode.sublime-syntax
reloading plugin Default.open_file_settings
plugins loaded
0 Likes

Thanks to @wbond @jps & Sublime team, this issue seems to be fixed on build new builds.
There is a week passed since the fix and no crashes.

1. https://github.com/SublimeTextIssues/Core/issues/1503#issuecomment-307781545

Build 3138

Release Date: 20 June 2017

Various syntax highlighting improvements
Fixed an issue with the console scroll area sticking to bottom
Fixed an issue where multiple indexing status windows could be shown
Added backwards compatibility for old themes that were seeing hidden sidebar icons
Fixed some additional infrequently occurring crash bugs
Fixed empty panes on startup when hot_exit was set to false
Fixed an issue with incorrect row highlighting in the sidebar
Linux: Update X11 selection on clipboard every time selection changes
Windows: Further improvements to touch pad scrolling
Windows: Improved file change detection robustness
Windows: Improved font selection logic
Windows: Fix ctrl+` shortcut for UK (ISO) keyboards
Mac: Fix window shifting down when changing the color scheme while using the Adaptive theme
API: Fixed a bug causing incorrect phantom contents

Build 3135

Release Date: 12 June 2017

Fixed some infrequently occurring crash bugs
New windows start with an empty find history
Mac: show_navigation_bar now defaults to true

https://www.sublimetext.com/3dev

0 Likes