Sublime Forum

Copy text with highlighted colors

@facelessuser

It just occurred to me :smile: that I could handle my tooltips just by modifying the current ā€˜scope_nameā€™ and adding to the colour dictionary. That is, when I reach the pt (or region) for the tooltip I can add ā€™ tooltipā€™ at the end of the scope-name and create a corresponding colour-dictionary entry. Then, when I build the , I can look for ā€˜tooltipā€™ in the scope-name (or just use a flag) and amend it to . (The title will just pop up when I point at the element.)

I suppose a similar approach could have been taken with your highlighted text. However, itā€™s probably not as simple as it sounds.

Andy.

0 Likes

If you were using lists then you could just

list-style-type: none; list-style-position: inside;

:smiley:

0 Likes

I would still have to adjust wrapping though. I am trying to ensure it is XXXpx as specified by the user. But hiding would be pretty easy :wink:. I just had better wrap control with tables. And the format didnā€™t get messed up when I pasted it in Outlook and gmail etc. By no means am I against lists, it just didnā€™t work for what I wanted to do.

0 Likes

Just joshing :smiley:. Mineā€™s quite a simple tool in comparison. I hope youā€™re not losing your pixel perfection in other browsers, different fonts or sizesā€¦

Andy.

0 Likes

[quote=ā€œagibsonswā€]

Just joshing :smiley:. Mineā€™s quite a simple tool in comparison. I hope youā€™re not losing your pixel perfection in other browsers, different fonts or sizesā€¦

Andy.[/quote]

:smile:

Nah, Iā€™m not going overboard, I just want to make sure that the print text is in page size as specified by the user. I donā€™t care about different browser rendering. I would go crazy then.

Ctrl+DoubleClick toggle gutter is now on the main branch.

Errrā€¦I mean Shift+DoubleClick

0 Likes

See: github.com/n1k0/SublimeHighlight Installable as Highlight from package manager.

0 Likes