Sublime Forum

Congrats on the new forum

I’ve been able to follow and post to Discourse forums with both Claws mail which also does not support HTML as well as with Evolution where I also disabled HTML…

1 Like

Yeah, but probably you’re not a troll :wink:

3 Likes

Do you consider it acceptable behavior to call people with a certain security in mind “trolls”?

Do you work for the NSA?

0 Likes

If you were so concerned about your security in regards with JS apps, you wouldn’t:

1. Post anything since migration;
  • opened a topic that asked about user migration;
  • be seen 20 mins ago on this so security flawed forum;
  • use a closed source editor (:smiley:)

As I stated before, Discourse is perfectly readable when you have JS disabled. The only downside is that you can’t do anything but reading discussions.

There is one thing to be concerned about security. There is completely different thing to be paranoid and/or use web like it’s 1993.

3 Likes

This is a big improvement, IMO. Looking forward to future builds of ST!

1 Like

I’m really happy when i received a forum mail.
It is now good to use on mobile and for sure i’m also looking forward for a new sublime 3 build :+1::grinning:

0 Likes

Congratulations on the new forum people! Looking really good!!

0 Likes

Is this expected if it losts my password? I had to reset it …

Will have a look to see if spams from the old forum got deleted :stuck_out_tongue: .

Have nice time all.

0 Likes

Why easier with this one than with the previous one?

0 Likes

JavaScript does not make a thing not accessible. Accessibility is not about using JavaScript or not: it may or may not be accessible, whether JavaScript is used or not. I know what I’m talking about, as I’m refactoring an old french phpBB forum, with accessible controls, and it uses JavaScript.

2 Likes

I previously broke the mass IP blocking panel because I uploaded thousands in one go. Plus reports are actually emailed to me so I can see what’s going on without having to view the forum.

As an aside; this is getting off topic. This isn’t a thread about accessibility.

0 Likes

Thanks Jon for the new forum!

0 Likes

Love the forum,Can we get more fun?

0 Likes

Thanks for the new forum! Looking forward to it!

0 Likes

Yep! Love the new forum. Can’t wait to see what else gets an upgrade. :wink:

0 Likes

Would be possible to remove the “pictures” that are added automatically when you paste a link? I found it irrelevant and sometimes creepy. @wbond maybe?

0 Likes

I don’t know what kind of supercomputer you have, but for me Atom was so slow as to be worthless. Not to mention that it doesn’t work at all with proportional fonts, while ST3 on Verdana is close to perfection.

(If ST supported elastic tabstops it would be perfection.)

2 Likes

woo!
one for team sublime.

0 Likes

thanks its very fab.

0 Likes

closed #47
0 Likes