Sublime Forum

Color theme aren't working

Hi everyone,

I’ve searched through the forums and it seems I’m the only one having that particular issue. The color highlithing feature isn’t working but usually the issue is that it’s setup as ‘plain text’ whereas in my case it’s properly setup as PHP for example but still I can only enjoy the black and white theme :frowning:

Just for proof that everything looks just fine:

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance,

0 Likes

@fabricus If you have disabled the core CSS package then enable it and restart Sublime. See if this solves your problem.

Check this :link: for reference.

0 Likes

Hi Bantya, thanks for the answer but it’s actually a clean install so I haven’t disabled anything and as I’m pretty new to Sublime how can I test it’s not that?

0 Likes

Have you installed package control which is on https://packagecontrol.io/installation?

0 Likes

Found the solution… it was actually the dumbiest issue… I just forgot to put the <?php ... ?> tags :frowning: … Ok I’m out now lol

0 Likes

With phpians, this happens all the time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and silly me,:rofl: not even checked your code!

0 Likes

Thanks for your speedy answers though… It got me on the way actually because I started from a blank php file and voila! It worked lol

1 Like

"What fails is a human, not Sublime Text!"

• Donald Trump
0 Likes