Wow, this bundle works much better than I expected.
I have to admit, I expected it to fail on a complex project. I just tried it out on the source code of Postgresql. After pointing it to the correct include dir in clang.sublime-settings, it completes function calls (showing the correct parameter names and types) and structures (showing member names and types), and it does so very quickly!
Very nice plugin indeed!
I had only one problem: with very long C files it would show errors where there are none. I found the following line in sublimeclang.py to cause the problem:
unsaved_files = (view.file_name(), view.substr(Region(0, 65536)))]
I do not know why you introduced the artificial length limit. If I remove it, everything works beautifully for me. Specifically, I replaced the above line with
unsaved_files = (view.file_name(), view.substr(Region(0, view.size())))]
Greetings, and keep up the great work!