Sublime Forum

"Build With..." not working in 3103

Updated from 3083 to 3103 and suddenly I can no longer choose my build via either the “Build With…” option in the tools menu or the “ctrl+shift+b” shortcut. Instead, both just launch a build with whatever system is currently selected, as if I had just hit “ctrl+b” or selected “Build” from the Tools menu.

The shortcut is something I use particularly often and would really prefer not to have change the build system via the menu every time. I’m running this on Windows 10 Pro 1511.

0 Likes

Seems like the 3103 build was retreated

0 Likes

Seems like the 3103 build was retreated

Sorry, what do you mean by “retreated”? As in pulled back? The build the or the feature?

Also, is there a way to roll back to an older version? I can’t find a download for 3083.

0 Likes

If there’s only one possible choice of build system, then Build With will just run that build system rather than prompting.

To see more information about the available build systems, open the Console and enter sublime.log_build_systems(True), then look in the Console again after running Build With.

0 Likes

Alright, figured it out. I did as you said and looked at the console, it did indicate that it was only finding one build system, but that didn’t make sense because clearly there’s more than one. Looking into the build system documentation and my problem was that I didn’t have the build system set to “automatic”. Not sure if that got changed in the upgrade or wasn’t needed before, but everything seems to be working now. Thanks!

0 Likes