Sublime Forum

Build & Run Pascal with SublimeText 3

Hey! I’m trying to build and run some Pascal code in ST3. I can save as * .pas, i have the build “Pascal” but when i try to run the code, the console says: “file-name” no se reconoce como un comando interno, externo, programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable. (“file-name”
It is not Recognized as an internal or external command, executable program or batch File. “Google Translate”).
I think that ST3 is not creating the executable file asociated to the * .pas.
What can I do?

0 Likes

Can you provide the name of the plugin that’s providing you the build system for this or alternatively the pascal build system that you created on your own?

0 Likes

Do you have a Pascal compiler installed, and in the PATH? Sublime Text does not provide one.

0 Likes

ok,… maybe i did not select the parh of the compiler. I have freepascal runing. I installed the Package Control for Pascal and this: http://www.informaticacbu.ecaths.com/ver-novedades/59432/instaladores-del-free-pascal-y-sublime-text/

The projects that where compiled with freepascal are running well both in freepascal and sublime text. Time ago it works fine in my old pc and I dont remember put the path of the conpiler anywhere.

0 Likes

Ok, Its solved. I didnt saving the projects in the correct carpet. Now it works.

0 Likes