Renaming the root directory in a Sublime Text 2 project renames the directory on the file system but the name is not updated in the interface and files cannot be saved (presumably because Sublime is trying to save the files to a non-existent directory).
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a directory called foo and open it in Sublime Text 2.
- Create a file using sublime called test and save some content.
- Right click on foo in the sidebar and rename it to bar.
- Notice that foo does not appear to be named bar in the sidebar but it has been renamed on the filesystem.
- Make changes to test and attempt to save. Sublime will open an error dialog saying that it is unable to save.
I am using Sublime Text 2.0.1 build 2217 on Mac OSX 10.8.2.