Well, something is going on here because I am crashing 20100217 (Win XP) by performing the following steps:
- Open ST in vertical double pane layout (Alt + 2)
- Open a new untitled document in each pane and type some text into each one.
- Save both files as txt documents to the desktop.
- Open both files up in a different text editor, change and save both.
- Refocus ST, which will prompt you to refresh the file in the focused pane. Choose "Yes".
- Click the other pane which will prompt you to refresh the file in that pane. Choose "Yes".
ST crashes with the message: "Assertion failed in .\text\text_buffer.cpp:750: m_constructionDepth > 0"