Sublime Forum

Bought License

I bought the license but never received an email and never got the license key. The Sublime website is all messed up today keep getting 500 error on every page.

0 Likes

0 Likes

i have already tried the retreival thing and it keeps telling me it cant find anything i have emailed everyone that i can of course to get no response from anyone.

0 Likes

its nothing but a big joke the email that i used to get the license i never even got an email with the license like it said i would i dont even understand how the whole sight can be down all day and not be fixed by now if that is the case then they shouldnt be letting people purchase licenses for the product because there just getting screwed over.

0 Likes

Same here…It was actually down yesterday as well. The purchase license seems to be working just fine :slightly_smiling:

But the retrieval is definitely not working…

0 Likes

I know it’s frustrating if you have just bought a licence but its not a 24 hour/365 days a year operation and likely (hopefully) the sublime owners are enjoying their weekend.

I’m confident they will sort this tomorrow in normal office hours.

The licence money is money well spent. Best value for money software product I have ever owned. I’m sure it will seem worth it in the coming days. You should be able to keep using the fully featured demo version until then.

1 Like