Hello. No difference; I copied the first to the second and used STs editing capabilities to modify the completions to Python list(s).
I could have modified the completion-triggers to remove all the brackets () etc., to enable the default (file) completions, but I wanted to keep these brackets displayed in the completions-list. Changing to a plug-in also allowed me to inject the word Default **(for the default file-completions), which is cool . I could also have taken the opportunity to provide different completions for the words **window and document. But, given that I would also need to include global properties plus the default completions, I decided not to.
I started with the standard ST-PHP completions and (sadly!) went through the entire list in combination with the PHP-docs. [Shame how sad this sounds!] I took it as an opportunity to revise PHP, and did a lot of copying and pasting (there are lots of very similar method-arguments).
I'm sure there is an easier way but, by the time I had discovered it I would have completed the job anyway (I'm a fast typist...). Although, of course, I didn't realise how big a job it would be when I started!!