Sublime Forum

ST2 swap_line_up/down stoped working :(

ST2 2.0.2
macOS 10.12.6

Here’s a weird one, the Ctrl+Cmd+up/down shortcut to move the current line just stopped working in my Sublime yesterday.

I have the keybinding defined in Key Bindings - Default

Following the tip here Ctrl+Shift+Up (swap line up) has stopped working I accessed the python console, I can see the swap_line_up and swap_line_down events are getting triggered, but nothing happens. No other events are getting triggered at the same time, so it’s not like there’s a conflict or something.

Following another tip I tried copying the keybindings into Key Bindings - User as well, but it makes no difference.

The breakage seems to coincide with opening ST3 for the first time the other day (I have both installed). But ST3 is closed and my ST2 is still broken.

Some other key bindings are broken too, eg Ctrl+click to go to definition (goto_python_definition event is triggered but nothing happens, it’s not that it fails to find it, it doesn’t even try - no message in status bar).

0 Likes

Alt+backspace delete_word also broken

event shows in console

0 Likes

Any particular reason you still need ST2? Might be not so interesting to solve this if you can upgrade.

0 Likes

I’ve been wanting to upgrade for a while… but I have loads of customizations in my ST2 profile, particularly to installed syntaxes etc etc and I just never found the time to bring ST3 up to speed

0 Likes