Sublime Forum

Selecting the same tag all at once

I’m cleaning up a really messy html document and would like to remove all of the span tags in the document. For example, this:

<h3><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><u>Our Log Cabin Kits Have Thicker Walls</u></span></span></h3>
<p>Southland logs are up to 12” thick, which provides more wood than most log cabin kits. This not only looks better, but also saves money on your energy bills.<br>
	&nbsp;</p>
<h3><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><u>Pre-cut Log Beam Kit System</u></span></span></h3>
<p>Log beams spaced 24” on center give your log cabin kit superior structural strength and beautifully highlight the attractive tongue and groove ceiling. We also have many choices of log chinking and <a href="http://www.southlandloghomes.com/log-homes/exterior-profile-options">log cabin kits log profile options</a> for your log home kit so that you can achieve that perfect look.<br>
	&nbsp;</p>
<h3><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><u>Log Cabin Packages Come With Full Log Gables</u></span></span></h3>
<p>Wherever you have heated space we use full logs to maintain the energy efficiency of your log wall system. We use log siding at the attic level or by special request for all <em>log cabin packages</em>.<br>
	&nbsp;</p>
<h3><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><u>Log Cabin Kits Pourches</u></span></span></h3>
<p>Your Southland log home comes with full log porch posts and lintel supports for your roof system.<br>
	&nbsp;</p>

How do I select the same tag all at once for deletion? I’m using st3 on a mac. Thanks for any help.

0 Likes

Never mind fount it here: Command to remove a specific tag from a selection?

the key is to not enter your “picked” tag in brackets in the input field. In other words: “span” not “<span”>…

0 Likes