Sublime Forum

OSX 10.9.3 broke my Sublime Text 3 graphics in a weird way

Strange – this is the only app affected, but I literally

1. Was using Sublime3 happily
  2. Said, sure, apple, update me to 10.9.3 as I trust you completely and you never have let me down
  3. Rebooted
  4. Fired up Sublime3, and got a very weird screen. This board won’t let me upload it, so I put it in my dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yszpazyezhpnzn/Screenshot%202014-05-27%2020.50.55.png

In that screenshot, I am editing a file with multiple tabs visible at top, and have pressed command-T to get the popup list. You can see how all the layers seem to have been collapsed to each other.

I tried several other default themes; same behavior in different colors.

Anybody else seeing this?

0 Likes

Solved this – I downloaded the build 3062 (I don’t think I needed to do this) then deleted my Packages folder and my User Preferences (sigh).
Restarted Sublime, and all is well.
I was unable to isolate this to a specific bad package … as soon as I copied my old User/Preferences.sublime-settings into the directory again, overwriting the one created when I started it, the problem came back.

So … setting up my prefs again, and just to be safe, reinstalling all my packages using Package Control.

0 Likes

I’d say it was your theme in the ignored packages, there’s more info about it in this thread Glitch

0 Likes