current behaviour seems to work perfectly

0 Likes

Awesome! Been waiting for this.

toothrot

0 Likes

Nodolat. Looks fun!

Competition is heating up!

0 Likes

I thought I’d add that on my retina macbook I get about double the draw performance when running on the Intel graphics chipset instead of the nvidia one.

0 Likes

How did you benchmark this? I noticed no difference between the two. Also very nice upgrade, love the new minimap and love the now usable sublime text 2 under macbook retina :smile:

0 Likes

Visual comparison with a full-screen 1920x1200x2 sublime window, switching discrete/integrated using gfxCardStatus. I estimate a 10 -> 25fps improvement, to near-usable levels for me.

0 Likes

The only issue I have found with the new minimap behavior is that when I click on it to advance to a new location outside of its focused area, dragging with the same click does not drag the area after advancing.

0 Likes

I have tested this way myself and also on full screen just now (on mountain lion i should add), the difference i see maybe is 15fps on integrated but definitely faster performance with discrete enabled, i’d say 20fps. But discrete is definitely faster.

0 Likes

Somtimes when trying to click a tab to focus the content, the tab gets de-attached. It would be nice to start the event of deattaching the tab, when the mouse is moved at least X pixels.

0 Likes

hello.
what is the priority on using a system python or at least a newer build one that can load ctypes ?

0 Likes