Sublime Forum

Nightly Build 2198

Nightly 2198 is out now, with a few misc fixes, and better auto complete for CSS files: the CSS related snippets have been replaced with a dedicated CSS completion plugin.

0 Likes

If it’s what I think, someone will be really happy :smiley:

0 Likes

Thanks for the update.
Can you explain a little more how the new css completion works and how/why is better than old completion/snippet way?

0 Likes

I can’t see the 2198 changelog in the nightly’s page. Anyone else?

0 Likes

Reload current page in your browser ?

0 Likes

what’s preview on click?

0 Likes

[quote=“bizoo”]

Reload current page in your browser ?[/quote]

Hehe, I checked too soon :smiley:, thank you.

0 Likes

Previously, there were a bunch of CSS snippets, with several sharing the one tab trigger. e.g., font-weight, font-style, font-family etc all shared the tab trigger, and tended to get in the way more than they helped. They’ve now been replaced with a plugin that will suggest property names when appropriate, and automatically add a colon if required.

0 Likes

Simplified Traditional support http://hi.baidu.com/%C6%AE%D2%DD%B5%E3/blog

0 Likes

[quote=“bizoo”]

If it’s what I think, someone will be really happy :smiley:[/quote]

YEah, I’m really happy. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate Jon has taken some time to fix this. Thanks again.

Now… since you have been working on this feature… freshness… there is some users with a similar problem for “preview while typing” on “go to anything” popup. Not sure if a control setting for this will be complicated, but what I know is that a fix for they, will be appreciated too.

Regards,

0 Likes

please please please please please ><

here is a video showing the delays that i see due to previews: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_jltq7MlSc)
this video was taken holding the down arrow on my keyboard. it gets really bad when typing a filename which matches some huge xml file, tries to preview it on the UI thread and freezes the whole editor mid-typing for 5-10 seconds.

0 Likes

My Top issues that I’d like to have fixed (that I can’t fix myself as this code is AFAIK not in the open bits):

1. Only the build systems of the last loaded project is available in the Tools->Build System menu
  2. Code folding from plugin is broken
  3. The completion menu is too narrow to the point of it becoming useless trying to figure out what the completion entry is completing
  4. If an error message shows up before the main window in the Windows version, then the main window never shows up and you have to fix the error and then kill the sublime text process in the process manager to be able to start it again
  5. on_close not called for views in a window that is closed
  6. Contexts for mousemaps
0 Likes

The CSS completion improvements are great, thanks jps.

Anyway to enable these for LESS & SASS syntaxes?

0 Likes

Still noticing the same problem with CSS commenting defaulting to C++/Java style double slash type comments.

0 Likes

Many thanks for the update. I’m happy to have my Edit menu back. :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the update on CSS:

Is there anyway to strip the space after the attribute?
not this.

attribute: value

But this

attribute:value
0 Likes