Sublime Forum

How to get a response from this company

April 9th I submitted a technical support ticket through this forum, submitted again April 11th and still haven’t received a single acknowledgment from the company. I don’t need an immediate fix, but I would certainly expect a response within a day.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this company unresponsive? $70 is a fairly high amount of money to pay for an editor. Am I submitting through the wrong forum, or does this company even read this forum?

Thanks
Rob

0 Likes

hey i wrote a message to the support to, but i became an answer within a day.

0 Likes

[quote=“unohuim”]April 9th I submitted a technical support ticket through this forum, submitted again April 11th and still haven’t received a single acknowledgment from the company. I don’t need an immediate fix, but I would certainly expect a response within a day.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this company unresponsive? $70 is a fairly high amount of money to pay for an editor. Am I submitting through the wrong forum, or does this company even read this forum?

Thanks
Rob[/quote]

Unfortunately, this topic explains everything.

0 Likes

The “company” is just one person. He is a very skilled coder but unfortunately would be a better businessman and make his customers happier if he would be willing to offload some of the support tasks such as writing and organizing proper documentation and having a proper bug ticket system for paying customers. Perhaps even someone from this forum would be willing to spend a few hours per day in offloading support from the current single sole developer in exchange for a decent stipend / fee, etc. That would be the wise business choice for continuing the pace of Sublime - it has grown too big of a product to be able to be supported by just one person.

0 Likes