Sublime Forum

Double clicking title bar no longer expands

Ever since the last update, double clicking the title bar no longer expands the window to be full width/height. Is this a bug or an option that was disabled somewhere? This all started happening with the release last week or so ago.

0 Likes

what platform are you on? I’m guessing Mac? Try using the Default (non-Adaptive theme) and see if that makes a difference

0 Likes

Yes, sorry, Mac. It’s working with the default theme. I tried using other adaptive themes and they all seem to not work. My go-to is the Material Theme. Is there anything I can do to make it work on adaptive themes?

0 Likes

The Adaptive theme has issues with MacOS application tabs because it creates a full height window so that it can draw it’s own title bar. At a guess that also affects this behaviour as well, such that the OS doesn’t trigger the maximize automatically because it doesn’t know where the title bar actually is visually.

If that’s the case, I think the only solution would be for Sublime to trigger the action itself while in such a state. You may want to log an issue for it, since it’s likely an unintended regression.

0 Likes

Where do you log an issue? The support section already links here.

0 Likes

The pinned topic Resources and Bug Tracking covers this.

0 Likes

this has since been logged at

0 Likes

Thank you!

0 Likes