Sublime Forum

Build 3147 hanging repeatedly on me

Mac OS High Sierra.

Hangs completely at times I haven’t been able to fathom (e.g., look at other apps and then come back and try to type). It’s never happened before, ever.

Any others have issues with this build?

0 Likes

This is happening for me on Win 7 64bit portable. Almost unusable for me at the moment, and I’ll be switching from Dev to keep working today.

I can’t see any errors in the console, but I’m wondering if there was a change to how Linting is handled because that’s what triggers for me when I go away and come back to the window.

0 Likes

Well I use linting so perhaps it’s that.

Not a lot of other people expressing dismay about this. Hmmm … been fine since I restored the previous version from my trash folder.

And sadly I can’t really tell whether there is a different version. I keep getting told there is a new version for download but it doesn’t tell me anything about it, so I just have to keep canceling.

0 Likes

I haven’t run into the issue, but I also haven’t updated to High Sierra yet. The upgrade to Sierra messed with my external display, so I’m not too keen to jump to High Sierra.

Unfortunately sometimes Apple can make low-level implementation changes in a new release that can cause funny issues. There was on in Sierra with how dialogs were shown to the user.

Have you tried to run without any packages installed to see if that helps?

0 Likes

At very large font sizes, the glyphs get truncated. Screenshot of a vanilla Sublime Text installation on Windows:

1 Like

This probably makes more sense to report over in Dev Build 3145.

1 Like

Sorry for blowing you off. I have been too busy to risk trying the update again.

Meanwhile I see two release have been made since then, so I am trying again.

0 Likes

Yup same here but on Sierra.

0 Likes