Sublime Forum

[BUGS]search in selection, mouse copy/paste

Hi,

just started using sublime (build 2178) this week, seems great, but I found a few small problems, bug report follows:

bookmark functionality: [resolved - clash with sublime REPL]
f2, and shift+f2
I have to press f2 twice before it goes to the next bookmark.
If i then press shift+f2, it goes to the next bookmark (not the preceding), and then starts going backwards.

find/search:
if I select some text, and then hit ctrl+f, and enter something to search on, it cannot find it.
“In selection” button does not appear to do anything? perhaps I’m not using it correctly.

middle mouse button copy/paste:
I’m on Ubuntu, and as standard if I highlight some text anywhere and then press the middle mouse button anywhere else (other editor/app whatever), it will paste the selected text. For some reason this does not work reliably on Sublime - it sometimes works, but mainly doesn’t, I haven’t spotted a pattern yet.

Many thanks, this is a great editor,

Chris

ps. where do I go to change the “highlight matches” colour, so it stands out more brightly on the minimap?

0 Likes

Do you have SublimeREPL plugin installed ?
I think I had this kind of issue with it.

0 Likes

yeah… I am… which issues might be related to sublimeREPL?

0 Likes

ok, f2 found the bookmark issue, just a key-mapping clash with sublimeREPL.
thats sorted now, but the other issues seem less likely to be connected to that?

0 Likes

SublimeREPL use this kind of keybindings:

{ "keys": "f2", "s"], "command": "repl_transfer_current", "args": {"scope": "selection"}}

and it look like it clash with f2 keybinding of bookmark.

Now I think it’s a bug on ST2.

0 Likes

For the middle mouse problem I opened https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/ubuntu-middle-mouse-copy-and-paste-bug/4669/1. Maybe its the same.

0 Likes